DATE AND PLACE:
April 01 and 02, 2023.
Madrid, Dehesa de la Villa - Disc golf course 'Complutense Disc Golf Course'.
SATURDAY, April 1st
- Check-in 9:30 – 10:30 to collect players' packs and information
- Players meeting - 10:30
- Round 1 - 11:00 (Simultaneous tee-off)
- Lunch Break: duration 2:30 hours. (Restaurants are walking distance and won't serve food until 1:30, the service is slow but you will have plenty of time to eat and not feel rushed)
- Round 2 - ~15:45 (Simultaneous tee-off)
SUNDAY, April 2nd
- Round 3 - 10:30 - Third Round (Simultaneous start)
- Awards ceremony 13:30
The registration fee will be a one-time fee of 30 €.
Event Financial Breakdown –
REGISTRATION, FEES, and PLACEMENTS.
You must register, pay through IBAN transfer, then send a confirmation email to be registered.
PLAYER'S PACKAGE – 12 euros value, All players will receive a free MIDG Club t-shirt included in their player package.
The categories offered for this event are:
FORMAT OF PLAY and FIELD
FORMAT: The event will be for Amateurs and Pro playing in Amateur according to PDGA rules.
All categories will be played in 3 rounds of 18 holes.
FIELD: The competition course will be the new Complutense DGC course with 18 baskets Latitude 64 Elite Pro Basket and natural tees.
PLAYOFFS: Once the final configuration of the course is established, the playoff holes will be published. Playoff holes will be holes 4, 5, 6, and 18 in repeat.
All vouchers to Mad Disc Golf must be utilized on-site after the awards ceremony. If you do not have time or want more options than what is available on-site, you will need to pay the shipping costs.
The PDGA refund and cancellation policy will be followed (section 103 of the Competition